You will be responsible for teaching KS3-KS4 but must have experience teaching French/German. If you are an NQT or an experienced teacher this post is flexible and the salary is negotiable dependent on the successful candidate and their experience. If successful you will have the opportunity to develop your career working closely with the department of a high achieving school so apply today to secure that perfect role for the new year.
The teacher will have:
* a genuine passion for Modern Foreign Languages
* and a desire to further improve the overall achievement and success of French within the school.
* A optimistic outlook and the skill to encourage students
* experience in teaching up to GCSE and possibly A level
This is a great opportunity for both experienced teachers and NQT's to join a school that is highly rated and has an excellent reputation. The existing staff team are all friendly and welcoming hence are looking for someone of a similar character to join their team.
All applicants must have the following:
* Exceptional Classroom Management
* Ability to contribute to the forward-thinking ethos of the school
* Ability to work on your own initiative or as a part of a team
* Experience of working in a culturally diverse environment
To apply for this position please send your CV with cover letter via e-mail. or call and ask for Lawrence.