Job reference: MF-4241
Band 7 Occupational Health Nurse - Central London - NHS - Temp 2-3 weeks - Full time
We are looking for a Band 7 Occupational Nurse for a temporary 2-3 weeks assignment with a Central London Hospital. This will be full time hours to cover day shifts 08:30 - 1630 Monday to Friday.
- To provide specialist professional Occupational Health advice and support on a day to day management basis.
- To act independently as an Occupational Health Nurse.
- Duties will include both health surveillance and case management.
- To perform health surveillance, fitness to work medicals and health screening in accordance with relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
- Interpret and report results and advise on fitness for work, workplace safety and the prevention of occupational injuries and disease.
The post requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, good knowledge of IT Packages and a good knowledge of Occupational Health Practice. The ability to work within a large team and to work independently in external companies will be required.
Good organisational and time management is essential as the individual shall be expected to manage their workload autonomously, supervise other staff and lead on various health promotion and wellbeing events both for NHS and external companies.In addition there is the opportunity to mentor trainees and student health care professionals.
To apply you need to be a registered nurse, preferably on part 3 of the NMC register.
Temporary rates negotiable. Falls inside IR35
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job