We are delighted to be working with a Contract Research and Development Organisation that serves the global pharma and biotech community. An opportunity has arisen for a Method Development Analyst - bioanalytical to join the Bioanalytical Services team. This is a full-time position, reporting to the senior method developer.
The role, Method Development Analyst - bioanalytical:
The key tasks of the position for a Method DevelopmentAnalyst - bioanalytical are:
- Develops LC and GC mass spectrometry-based assays to support regulatory and non-regulatory work in Bioanalytical Services.
- Provides trouble-shooting and resolution of assay problems.
- Develops project proposals in discussion with senior staff and presents results to clients in verbal and written form.
- Acquires and records data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Performs assigned roles within Bioanalytical Services such as equipment responsible operator, routine instrument maintenance, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
- Ensures continuing availability of mass spectrometry resources (LC-MS, GC-MS, HR-MS and ICP-MS).
Essential for the Method Development Analyst - bioanalytical:
The successful candidates will be
- educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline.
- with at least 5 years experience in bioanalytical mass spectrometry.
- be able to demonstrate the ability to develop assays.
- You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated.
- A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential.
- Have a flexible approach to new work challenges.
To apply for the Method Development Analyst - bioanalytical:
Cover notes supporting your application are welcomed. On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.
Salary is Competitive and dependent on experience of successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job