As part of the Metering team, your role will be to work on data quality in our CRM system, giving support to our Customer Care team queries, speaking with our partners and suppliers via phone and email, and managing different back office processes.
- Maintaining accurate account information within the CRM system about gas and electricity consumptions
- Overseeing customers registrations and industry exceptions
- Liaising with internal teams and external parties on the resolution of industry operations enquiries
- Managing data entry and administration tasks
- Ensuring resolution of any day to day operational issues
- Ensuring that all work areas are compliant with legal and regulatory constraints, such as supplier licence obligations and policies
- Reporting and monitoring workload as requested
- Accomplishing other ad-hoc duties as requested by Team Leader, Manager or Head of Department.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the UK Energy Industry
- Knowledge on Prepayment and SME (desirable)
- Knowledge of basic industry data flows (desirable)
- Be focused on Customer Service
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail (analytical, methodological and tenacious)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload minimal supervision
- Willing to learn new subjects and acquire new skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Back Office
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'