BES Utilities is an independently owned company, based in Lancashire. It is comprised of BES Commercial Gas Ltd, established 2002, and BES Commercial Electricity Ltd, established 2009. It aims to be the lead supplier of gas and electricity to small and medium enterprises, providing first rate utility services across the UK.
Role and Responsibilities
Key to success in this position is to maintain a proactive approach to analyzing and maintaining the accuracy of customer data within the industry. Obtaining meter reads, recording and updating customer reads accurately. Metering department liaises with other departments to ensure customers are invoiced accurately and maintain customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A good basis Secondary School education with English, Maths and ICT.
- Meet daily targets and deadlines
- Liaising with other departments, third parties and customers
- Assist other teams with general queries and complaints relating to our role
- Updating and recording data accurately
- Processing new meter/Service requests
- Investigate and resolve meter consumption queries
- Analysing energy consumption