This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
You will be a lone worker based from the KT or KW areas, out in all weathers; you'll walk from property to property to read the meters potentially walking up to 5 miles per day. You'll have a weekly target to hit, however you will plan your work load and route, so self-motivation and organisational skills are key! Your area service manager within SSE will provide performance information and deliver essential briefings to you and you will join an already high performing team.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
* Ability to read, record and inspect meters
* Full driving licence
* Excellent Communication skills - being able to interact with customers
* Computer Literate
* Pass a criminal record check
Personal Attributes / Competencies
* 'Can do' positive attitude
* Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
* Safe working anti-risk approach
* Customer focus skills - keen to go the extra mile
* Live and breathe Company values
Sound interesting and the ideal job for you please apply to Manpower……….
- Meter Reader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job