Meter Reader - Redhill
greenbean are looking for Meter Readers based in Redhill (RH & TN1-12) and the surrounding areas. This is a fantastic role for someone who loves the outdoors and is self-motivated to work independently.
The role of a Meter Reader is to read gas and electricity meters using a hand-held electronic device, and other equipment. Some supporting administrative work is also required. There is a great deal of flexibility with this role, as a Meter Reader, you will plan your own route, manage your schedule and workload to achieve the targets set for the week by your field delivery manager. Working an optional 40, 42 or 45 hours per week.
- As this is a customer-facing role you must be approachable, presentable, and polite and act as an ambassador for the company
- This is an active role in which therefore you’re required to be physically fit as you will need to walk between properties
- As you will work alone you will be required to plan and manage your own time and workload
- You will be expected to use your initiative and report any dangerous meter installations or suspected signs of tampering
- Ability to work to targets
What will you need:
- You will be supported through a full training programme to ensure you can conduct your role to the required standards in line with Health and Safety requirements
- No unspent criminal convictions
- A desire to work outdoors
- You will be walking from property to property so you will need a good understanding of the local area
- Friendly and professional approach to work
- The drive and motivation to work in an independent role
- Live within a commutable distance to the postcode area you will cover
- Valid full UK drivers’ licence & own vehicle
Full training is provided so the experience is not necessary
Hours: Flexible basis between hours of 8 am - 8 pm Monday- Sunday
- Data Entry
- Meter Reading
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'