This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
Hours: Monday - Saturday, 37 hours flexible between 8am-8pm
Benefits: Branded SSE van, uniform, hand-held terminal, mobile phone and tools
You will be a lone worker based in London, out in all weathers; you'll be assigned appointment times that you will then need to attend as it will guarantee customers will me home. You will have a strict time line for these so attention to detail and organisation will be very important. You'll have a weekly target to hit, however you will plan your work load and route, so self-motivation. Your area service manager within SSE will provide performance information and deliver essential briefings to you and you will join an already high performing team.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
* Ability to read, record and inspect meters
* Full driving licence
* Excellent Communication skills - being able to interact with customers
* Computer Literate
* Pass a criminal record check
Personal Attributes / Competencies
* 'Can do' positive attitude
* Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
* Safe working anti-risk approach
* Customer focus skills - keen to go the extra mile
* Live and breathe Company values
Sound interesting and the ideal job for you please apply to Manpower……….
- Meter Reader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job