Metals Extraction Technician
This role is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic team supporting the Metals section of the laboratory.
I am currently recruiting for a Metals Extraction Technician. As a technician, you will be involved in the high throughput extraction of water and soil samples.
Our client is looking for an organised and motivated graduate who is looking to start their career in a laboratory setting within industry.
· Candidate must be educated to at least BSc level in Chemistry or a related analytical discipline
· Demonstrable experience working in a laboratory environment
· Experience using analytical techniques
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
- Laboratory Technicians
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job