A well-established sign printing company are looking for a driven individual with 3+ years' experience in Metal Fabrication and Welding
Our client is passionate about creating bespoke solutions for their clients. Ranging from manufacturing, graphics, and branding across all commercial environments in the UK. They are looking for hard-working Metal Fabricator and Welder to join their growing team due to rapid expansion
- Pension plan
The perfect Metal Fabricator and Welder will have Experience in some of the following:
- Fabricate with both aluminium and steel
- Must be able to use break press and guillotine
- MIG Welding
- TIG Welding (but not essential)
- Read manufacture / engineering drawings
- Great teamwork skills
- A flexible and 'can do' working style.
- Able to work under pressure as a Metal Fabricator and Welder
- Work to tight tolerances
- Must be able to work on their own and part of a small team
- Willing to do over time when available
Your day-to-day duties will be working on new jobs that come into the production room. Working to tight deadlines, getting each project over the line to the client's perfect standard. If this role sounds perfect to you, please get in touch!
Monday to Friday (Overtime when available)
To apply for the Metal Fabricator and Welder role, please get in contact with Mason @ KRG
- Metal Works
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'