This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates
MET Technician / Strip Fitter required in Liverpool.
- Up to £13.50 per hour + bonus
- Flexible working patterns, 42.5 hours per week
- Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable Main Dealer
Our Client has a requirement for a MET Technician to join their busy Accident Repair Centre team.
Your duties as a MET Technician for our client will include, but not be limited to:
- Removing and Refitting Mechanical and Electrical Trims/panels/components on vehicles
- Following manufacturers repair methods to return vehicles to pre-accident condition
- Strip & Fitting
- Road Testing
Our client is seeking a MET Technician with an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Automotive Bodyshop Repair, with previous experience of working within a MET Fitter role within a Bodyshop environment.
Holding an ATA qualification would be beneficial to your application.
If you want to hear more about this MET Technician role get in touch with Claire Last, quoting 92743, MET Technician.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details
- Vehicle Maintenance
- MOT Tester
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Car Technician
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'