We are working on behalf of our Client in recruiting for an experienced MET Technician for their high volume accident repair centre in Peterborough.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a national business with further career progression in conjunction with continuous training to up skill and keep in line with the changing technologies within the automotive sector.
You will be responsible for carrying out quality mechanical, electrical and trim vehicle repairs in line with Audatex estimates, meaning excellent experience is required along with a related NVQ or ATA qualification.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Completing own strip/fit work as allocated in relation to job card
- Request parts and sign job card on completion, ensuring all parts are approved and ordered.
- Ensuring work is carried out in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Adhering to Blueprint and BS10125 procedures at all times.
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided,
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues, prioritising any reworks.
An excellent salary is on offer along with a monthly bonus and various discount benefits offering superb savings.
These are Monday to Friday 8 hour day shifts, with overtime after 40 hours.
If you would like to be considered for this position, click on “Apply now” or call Chris on – option 3 to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job