We are looking for an experienced MET Technician for our well established and respected local client.
They work hard to develop employees as true industry specialists.
They don't just recruit on the basis of technical skills - we're looking for people who can work successfully and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and staff alike.
They like people to innovate, collaborate, problem-solve and develop themselves and their career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out full vehicle MET Technician work
- Individual/Team MET Technician work
- Complete all MET work to a show room condition/ standard
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
- Keep good time management and organisation
- Keep up to date with product developments and improvements take place.
- Attend training courses as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- ATA qualified or time served as a MET Technician
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
- Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience
- Body Shop