Our client is a countrywide Accident Repair Centre who hold Authorised Repairer status for a wide range of top quality vehicle Manufacturers.
The need has arisen for an M.E.T TECHNICIAN to join their professional Exeter based team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with a positive and encouraging personality. Someone who pays close attention to detail; operating to high standards.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair and report additional hours
- To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out to an excellent standard
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
- To maintain and update your professional experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines (Inc.BSI0125)
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of components, materials and consumables used
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 or ATA (preferred)
- Experience of working within a main dealer or quality independent outlet
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected organisation that operates to the highest of standards and offers very competitive remuneration.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job