MET Technician - Uxbridge
A well-respected, luxury automotive group is currently looking for a MET Technician to join their fast-paced Bodyshop located near Uxbridge.
This is an opportunity like no other, offering an outstanding earning potential for the skilled and experienced MET Technician.
You will have the privilege of working with prestige brands as well ass the high performance and luxury sports car brands, a role where only the outstanding candidates would be considered.
From identifying the damaged mechanical and electronic components on vehicles to dismantling, rebuilding and installing the new components, you will be responsible for all.
Take a closer look at the responsibilities this role entails…
You will be:
- Accurately assessing and identifying the extent of the damaged vehicles as well as detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repairs
- Carrying out the work as agreed by the customer, following the repair orders, within a reasonable time
- Adopting the first-time fix principles and be responsible for rectifying any poor workmanship within the bodyshop
- Upon inspection you will need to dismantle, rebuild and install new components accordingly in a safe and economical manner
- Being able to correctly report all components, materials, consumables and hours that are used on each vehicle whilst in repair
- Ensuring the alignment equipment is used accurately as well as welding and soldering equipment
- Keeping the work area, clean, tidy and clear of any hazards
- Advising colleagues and customers on any diagnostic matters whilst promoting exceptional customer satisfaction skills
- Attending training days and activities within dealers and manufacturers ensuring knowledge and skills are constantly being developed and updated
- Undertaking any other tasks given by the Bodyshop Manager or any other members of staff
- Complying to all Health and Safety polices
What are we looking for in you as am MET Technician?
- A qualified MET Technician qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Confident, with the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of vehicle, demonstrating an understanding of customer expectations in relation to the repair process
- Previous experience as a Mechanical Electrical Technician within a bodyshop is preferred
- Excellent knowledge on wheel alignment
- The ability to work within a high-pressured environment while working to high standards
- Have you own tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
You must be able to work the hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Saturdays on rota
What will you receive as MET Technician?
A basic salary of £26,250 with an outstanding uncapped OTE of £50,000.
Additional company to be discussed when you apply to the position.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- MET Technician
- Bodyshop technician
- Mechanical Electrical Trim technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job