An incredibly rare opportunity has just become available for an experienced individual looking for the opportunity to work within a prestigious dealership.
A MET Technician is required to join a fast paced bodyshop. In this role you will be responsible in carrying out all allocated jobs in accordance with professional standards and working professionally within a team. My client will consider an experienced MET Technician as well as a time served Panel Beater. If successful you will be situated in the surrounding area of Surbiton.
What is involved in the role?
- Carrying out all required mechanical and bodywork in accordance with professional standards as well as manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Skillfully undertake the removal and replacement of Mechanical, Electrical and Trim items on motor vehicles
- Responsible for dismantling, inspections, fault finding, diagnostic work, testing work and reassembly of new parts
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair
- Accurately report and detect any additional faults or extra work that needs to be carried out on customers vehicles
- Completing all jobs to customers complete satisfaction and within the allocated time to hit good productivity and efficiency numbers
- Comply with all company standards and health and safety policies
- Work closely alongside other members of the bodyshop team
What is required to be successful?
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm and the occasional Saturday if required
- Must be time served Panel Beater with a minimum 3 years post apprenticeship work experience in similar role
- Preferably ATA Accredited.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent team player and communication skills
- Good automotive knowledge
- Confidence with the use of different equipment and tools
What will you be rewarded with?
An outstanding basic salary of £32,000 with an achievable and realistic OTE of £35,000
Company pension scheme
You will be provided with consistent training courses and brand training
22 days holidayHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- panel beater
- met technician
- bodyshop repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job