Our client is looking to recruit an experienced MET/Strip Fit Technician
As an MET Technician you will be required to:
* Carry out full vehicle MET Technician work
* Individual/Team MET Technician work
* Complete all MET work to a show room condition/ standard
* Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
* Keep good time management and organisation
* Keep up to date with product developments and improvements take place.
* Attend training courses as necessary
Candidates will ideally have:
* ATA qualified as an MET Technician
* NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
* Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
There will be further training and development for the successful candidate along with potential career progression.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager
- Smart Repair
- MET Tech
- Paint Prepper