Our clients, a very successful Group of Accident Repair Centres are currently seeking a MET Technician/Bodyshop Fitter & Stripper.
Hours of work Monday - Friday 8am - 5.00pm.
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of Mechanical, Electrical and Trim items on motor vehicles.
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
Accurately and skilfully undertake the removal and replacement of Mechanical, Electrical and Trim items on motor vehicles.
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures.
- Meeting acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Ensure alignment equipment is used accurately on all repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager or Bodyshop Administrator if a work order is not clear or seems incorrect.
Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Complete assigned jobs within the estimated repair times
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the workshop
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers
Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle structure where necessary
- Report on the job card all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle
- Report any additional damage found when stripping the vehicle directly to the Estimator/ Foreman.
Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair, keeping wastage of all materials and consumables to the minimum and placing orders for replacement parts Keep work area clean, tidy and free from hazards.
- Ensure all health and safety, environmental and recycling policies, plus all internal policies and procedures are adhered to, focusing on customer needs and building upon the professional reputation of the retail facility, reporting any concerns to the Bodyshop Manager or to the Health and Safety Officer.
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with company policy · Undertake all other tasks and activities as requested by the Bodyshop Manager.
- Ensure all policies and practices are followed adhering to the retail and wholesale standards to build upon the professional reputation.
For more information, please feel free to call Susan Valentine at Forward Thinking Personnel.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'