Goldman & Fine are looking to recruit an MET Stripper Fitter for one of our client's bodyshops based in Birmingham (J545). The client is offering an excellent salary and benefits, in an excellent working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accident repair MET Stripper Fitter to join a franchise of a successful and established prestige dealership bodyshop.
- have at least 3 years’ experience as an MET stripper fitter
- have your own tools
- have a driving licence
- take pride in your work, providing high quality repairs
- be able to work on a range of cars
- be able to organise your workload
- be efficient and professional
NVQ or ATA Qualifications are an advantage for this role but they are not essential.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV, ensuring it is in Word format
- call Peter Bryan on either of the numbers provided, quoting reference J545
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
Job ref: J545
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Stripper / Fitter"
"Strip and Fit"
- Accident Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job