Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced MET Stripper/Fitter / MET Technician to join a branch of a successful, well-established accident repair centre in South East London (2317). A competitive, negotiable rate of pay is available.
Our client is looking for an MET Stripper/Fitter / MET Technician who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components as an MET Stripper/Fitter. You must be able to manage your own workload, working effectively and efficiently, to a high standard.
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- have your own tools
- have a valid UK driving license
- work to an extremely high standard
- be able to work on a variety of cars
- be able to do most aspects of stripping/fitting
ATA qualification will be an advantage but not essential if you have the skills and experience.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
- call Chet at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"MET Stripper/Fitter / MET Technician"
- MET Technician
- MET Stripper/Fitter
- Auto Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job