Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Stripper Fitter/MET Fitter for a prominent and highly successful bodyshop in the Reading area (ref J537).
In return, an attractive rate of pay and superb benefits are being offered, with excellent working conditions.
- be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter
- have own tools
- must have min 3 years’ experience
- be able to start immediately
- be able to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- have good interpersonal skills
- be able to work to targets and deadlines
ATA qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent, negotiable salary and benefits.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine, quoting the ref J537
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- MET Technician
- MET Stripper Fitter
- Stripper Fitter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job