Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Stripper/Fitter & Mechanic for a fast-paced, well-established and highly successful bodyshop in the Wolverhampton area. Attractive, negotiable pay rate and benefits with great working conditions, working with a friendly team and supportive manager.
- be a confident MET Stripper/Fitter & Mechanic
- have own tools
- have min 3 years’ experience
- have a valid UK driving license
- be able to start immediately
- be able to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- have good interpersonal skills
- be able to work to targets and deadlines
ATA qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
You will be highly experienced in all types of auto repair; able to work on gearboxes, engines, clutches, brakes and proficient in removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. A good knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment is invaluable. Self-motivated, positive and approachable, you will be managing your own workload whilst working as part of a team.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
- call Peter at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
- strip and fit
- MET Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job