MET Strip Fitter - Multi Skilled
MET Technician/ Strip Fitter
Talented and efficient MET Technician/ Panel Beating to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for an MET Technician/ Strip Fitter
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of an MET Technician/ Strip Fitter:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Tim Langley @ Auto Skills or send CV to
Or Call - or (mobile friendly)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job