From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
Merchandising Representative - Staines/Weybridge/Guildford
Looking for a new professional challenge, within a high octane team?
Do you want to be the face of one of the world’s most recognisable brands? As part of our on-going focus on delivering outstanding customer experience in store, we are recruiting Merchandising Representatives to join our team, with a start date of January 2018.
As we strive to be the best in our market we deliver leading tools & technology to our Merchandising Representative teams whilst investing in our people so that you can genuinely drive your personal career development - and our business!
What We Offer:
- £14,887.60 basic plus Incentive Bonus
- 45p per business mile
- Pension Plan & Share Plan
- Industry leading training & development
- Excellent flexible benefit program
- The opportunity to build a career with one of the world’s iconic and best loved brands
What to expect
You will be joining a leading FMCG field sales team and will play a specific role to increase the visibility and availability of our iconic brands by merchandising in Grocery stores near you.
By visiting these stores on a daily and weekly basis, you will be able to develop and strengthen our existing customer relationships, collaborating with your colleagues and in-store contacts to really add value and get the best results.
To help with this, you will be provided with leading tools, technology, on-the-job development and all the team support you need to reach your full potential in this role and in your career beyond.
What we expect of you
- Excellent interpersonal skills; listening and caring
- A real ability to effectively communicate and build rapport with both customers and work colleagues
- A passion to thrive and seek opportunities in a customer service/retail sales industry
- An adaptable and flexible approach to meet customers’ needs
- An ability to prioritise and flex to get the best results
- Valid UK Driving Licence & use of your own car
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- The role will require lifting and handling of stock, full manual handling training will be provided
If you’d like to find out more, please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent
Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.