My client are a global mid-market online fashion business who are known for their strong design and unique collections. Due to growth and increasing revenues they are now looking to expand their European presence. They are looking to hire a Buying and Merchandising Manager to join their London head office to develop a collection that appeals to the Europe base.
- Range planning, ensuring they have a balanced commercial range.
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Regular analysis
- Track record of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to challenge and influence both internally and externally
- Strong Excel skills
- Self starter with ability to work in a start up environment
- University degree
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience in either Merchandising or Planning with a knowledge of Buying
Please contact Sophie Allison - - for further details.