This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable Merchandising Director to join its successful Merchandising team in the retail division.
As Merchandising Director, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of effective stock management and management of the team resources
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved and costs are in line with budget & Supply Chain plans
- Producing category sales and margin forecasts
- Liaising with external suppliers and the Trading team
- Proposing and agreeing OTB
- Improving stock turnover for the whole category
Too be successful, you should be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- From a Merchandising background with experience gained at a blue chip Fashion or General Merchandise retailer
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful leadership and meeting KPI's
As the Merchandising Director, you will receive a generous salary and excellent expat benefits as well as a fantastic opportunity to work in a developing market with plenty of growth.
If you have the drive, experience and ambition to play a key role in the progress of a major international retailer, please apply today with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job