The client - an international retailer
The role: A Fashion Merchandiser ensuring effective management of the stock and to deliver the availability targets within the stock budgets. Reporting to the Assistant Buyer on a day to day basis, you will be responsible for reporting and analysis, be the first point of contract for local buying and merchandising. You will be working within the retail Buying and Merchandising team to ensure stock is ranged, ordered prices and margins are monitored. Feedback given weekly to the operational teams in stores. To succeed in this role you will need to be a team player, be commercially minded, have good product knowledge, be accurate and strong organisational skills. We are looking for someone with good knowledge of SAP and Excel.
Successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated allocation and/or planning experience within the fashion/luxury retail or retail industry
- Knowledge and experience working with key internal distribution systems
- Sound retail numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with competing tasks
This is initially a 12 months maternity cover contract . Our clients offers a varied role coupled with a good benefits package
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
- Supply Chain