Our client is the largest and longest-established fancy dress retailer and costume hire company in the UK.
They are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Ecommerce team to grow their Marketplace strategy and become an integral part of a well-established and growing business.
To assist in the running of the Merchandising department by ensuring that the right stock is available for customers to purchase.
- Ensuring that the database and line detail are kept up to date by adding new products and associated product information and deleting off old lines.
- Creating, amending & closing purchase orders.
- Acting as the main day to day contact for suppliers and our warehouse.
- Managing the delivery schedule and ensuring that stock arrives in a timely manner.
- Resolving any delivery or stock issues with suppliers.
- Allocating new stock and running daily replenishment to stores. Managing any ad hoc stock requests.
- Providing stock and product information to Customer Services, the web team and stores.
- Producing weekly Merchandising reports.
- Producing and updating printed pages for the store books.
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested. These may include, but are not limited to, providing cover in the on-site store, assisting at trade shows and helping the warehouse over their peak period (Halloween)
Who fits the bill?
- Experience in a merchandising/purchasing environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeric skills - comfortable working with figures.
- Highly organised and a logical thinker.
- Ability to understand processes and systems quickly.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Strong team player - happy to "pitch in".
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'