My client is currently looking for a Merchandising and Sales Analyst to join their growing team. You will be joining at a very exciting time for the business as the growth continues year in year out.
The main purpose of the role will be to analyse product performance within the brand portfolio recognising and highlighting trends, business risks and opportunities as well as working closely with both retailers and internal departments to maximise sales and track their sell through via EPOS data as well as to provide information to aid decision making in stock movements and sales projections.
- Liaising with key retailers to identify their requirements, and evaluate their forecasts.
- Working closely with the Buying/ Supply Chain team to aid stock intake and stock movement planning providing key information to aid stock intake and stock movement planning.
- Compiling sales data and analysing product performance.
- Summarising and evaluating data and communicating findings to aid management decision making regarding sales trends
- Revising forecasts for key retailers and product ranges as appropriate to inform buying quantities.
- Updating sales projections as required.
- Participating in customer visits to discuss sales performance/agree corrective action plans.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous business experience in a statistical analysis/forecasting role.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent preferably in Maths, Business, Economics or an Accountancy related subject
- Strong commercial acumen
- Independent thinker with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to summarise large amounts of data and confidently communicate findings to management and other key stakeholders
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel
Only relevant candidates will be contacted
- Demand Analysis
- Demand Forecasting
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job