T.M. Lewin have an exciting opportunity for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join us on a permanent basis in Central London.
Reporting to an Assistant Merchandiser and working within a team of Buyers and Merchandisers you will be responsible for the distribution and sales potential of products in your department.
- Allocation and replenishment - Reviewing intake into the warehouse, allocation of new lines to agreed plans and preparing for forward events such as sales and promotions
- Analysis - Produce analysis to support regular and ad hoc meetings within your department. Ad hoc project work to drive sales performance
- Branch responsibilities - Provide an agreed service level to the branch merchandise department, communication of relevant information from allocation to stores and supporting all channels within branch merchandising including international
- Suppliers and intake - Liaise with suppliers to maintain accurate records for outstanding commitment of stock in your department. Effective daily use of information available to identify current status of all line in the DC and take appropriate action. Monitor delivery schedule against planned intake, compiling a delivery report showing future intake by week.
- Database management
The Perfect Fit
Our ideal applicant will have a genuine passion for fashion or studied for a fashion related/merchandising course and be looking to pursue a career in retail. Experience within merchandising would be ideal including internships and placements as you will already have a full understanding of the Buying & Merchandising Lifecycle, although we are also happy to provide training and development in the role if you have theoretical understanding of merchandising rather than professional.
You should be computer literate and skilled in using Excel , have a good eye for detail, be highly numerate and confident working with large amounts of data, analytically minded, enjoy analysing data, forming conclusions and making decisions. You will be a confident communicator both verbal and written, commercially aware and have a good understanding of the Retail Industry
T.M. Lewin are passionate about our people and offer the opportunity to work in a fun, energetic and fast paced culture. We are high performing and provide high levels of challenge and support. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with generous benefits for you and your family.
- Generous holiday entitlement which grows with your length of service
- Substantial discount for you AND your family and friends
- Complimentary workwear from the T.M. Lewin range
- Performance related bonus scheme
- LOVE2SHOP everyday benefit card offering discounts across 60 retailers
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Summer hours
We are truly proud of our history. As the original shirt makers in London, the first T.M. Lewin store opened in Jermyn Street in 1898. Mr T.M. Lewin himself developed the first buttoned down shirt, setting the tone for the shirt we know and love today. Fashions may have changed since 1898 but excellent craftsmanship, quality, service and value remain the driving force behind the T.M. Lewin brand.
- Graduate Level