Merchandising Admin Assistant (Ladies Fast Fashion)
- An exciting opportunity for an Merchandising Admin Assistant to join a fast paced Ladieswear supplier. You will support the Senior Merchandiser on accounts including Missguided, Roman Originals & JD Sports. The ideal candidate will have Fashion industry experience in a similar role, ideally with in Merchandising, and be eager to progress their career in the fashion industry.
- Assisting to manage orders using the critical path from start to finish.
- Liaising with the factory and customer on a daily basis.
- Reading and digesting each specific customer manual, ensuring the factory is clear on the requirements and providing support where necessary.
- Understanding and using customer extranet systems where applicable.
- Working direct with factories in Pakistan / China / Bangladesh - this requires constant communication via email, phone and regular video conferences.
- Reviewing approvals internally with your merchandiser before submitting to the customer and chasing for comments, then issuing the approval comments to the factories / requesting any resubmissions.
- Working closely with the merchandiser and highlighting any issues or problems as they occur.
- Raising purchase orders and issuing to the factories, adding this information to the critical path.
- Assisting the factories with the shipping process, ensuring the correct bookings are made and chasing for shipping documents.
- Compiling shipping document packs and approving for payment with our internally shipping / accounts team.
- Other duties as required.
- Have experience within Import Merchandising - ideally within Fashion, Footwear or Accessories.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Be organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise where required.
- Can confidently report to team on tasks and flag issues where found.
- Can confidently work alone but equally thrives in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Keen to succeed and help in all situations.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'