Location:Penwortham (PR1 9XE)
Hours: 6.15 hours per week
Days: Monday & Friday
Benefits: Holiday Entitlement, Merchandiser Recognition Programme, Employee Benefits Scheme, Expenses/Mileage/Travel Time where applicable
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent part time Greeting Card Merchandiser, calling upon local retail outlets in and around your local area.
The role involves:
• Visiting local retailers, high street chains or supermarkets
• Tidying & filling greeting card & gift dressing displays
• Locating & unpacking deliveries for replenishment of displays
• Installation of new displays
• No cold calling or direct selling is involved
You will be the local face of UK Greetings, ensuring our Customers’ displays are first class and of the highest standard. Every day offers fresh challenges; from recognising new sales/merchandising opportunities, to displaying brand new ranges
To be a Part Time Merchandiser, you will need to have:
• Reliable & conscientious work ethic
• Flexibility around working times & notably during peak seasonal periods when overtime is likely to be required
• The initiative & ability to work on your own
• A strong team ethic
• A confident & friendly personality
• No experience is required, as we offer full training
• Full driving licence (essential)
So if you love to get out and about, enjoy meeting new people and would like to be part of a great team, then this may be the role for you!
At UK Greetings we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'