The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Merchandiser for our client, a leading, luxury online retailer based in the Essex area.
Working in conjunction with the Buyers develop the category strategy and range plan, the successful candidate will also produce the Merchandise Financial Plans to meet company targets. You will manage performance in season by effective management of supply chain in order to drive profit and manage stocks in line with agreed financial parameters.
Some other responsibilities will include:
* Develop category strategy to support the company & product strategies.
* Diarise Strategy meetings with management based on Critical path.
* Review past seasons performance/forecast and define growth drivers.
* Review Brand/Supplier performance and profitability.
* Regularly reforecast WSSI's to manage stocks and OTB within the agreed financial parameters.
* Present revised forecast for sign off explaining rationale of BTA against current trend.
* Create markdown proposal for 2x yearly sales, identifying products and/or brands that should be included & at what discount %.
* Manage the Assistant Merchandiser and help prioritise tasks
* Support induction and training of new team members as required
* Collaborate with the Head of Merchandising to optimise conversion
You will have:
* Minimum requirement - proven track record as an Assistant Merchandiser.
* Experience in Range Planning, forecasting and managing OTB.
* Proficient MS Office packages, including strong Excel experience
* Analytical and commercial mind set
* Confidence to work with and present to key stakeholders within the business
* Attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload
* Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning, reputable and rapidly growing company who offer great career development, benefits package and free onsite parking!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- stock planning
- range planning
- senior merchandiser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job