Job Title: Retail Merchandiser
Job Type: Full-time, temporary assignment (with potential to be ongoing)
Job Location: Northampton
Job Pay: £7.50 per hour
Are you looking for guaranteed work within a company who can give you flexibility to work hours that suit you?
Do you want to earn some extra Money for that Christmas Period?
Are you available for immediate starts?
If so, this could be the job for you!!
Our client is a leading retail merchandising supplier based throughout the UK and Ireland and boasts a prestigious client base including TESCOs, B&Q, John Lewis, Boots and ASDA to name a few.
We are looking for individuals to become Merchandisers/ Installers, to cover various shifts patterns (including night shifts) to work in partnership with our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Restock products during busy periods
- Build product displays for promotions and new products
- Using a floor and shelving plan, you will be required to re-merchandise the stores
- Support stock taking project
- Team player
- Positive within the working environment
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to take instruction and use initiative
Work is Guaranteed over the Christmas with various hours(including Night Shifts)
*Please note - we aim to get back to successful candidates with 1 week of receiving your application, and if you are not successful for this role we do keep hold of your details should something else more suitable become available*
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an Employment Business. Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "merchandiser" or "driver" or "retail" or "Warehouse" or "customer service" or "stock"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job