£8 to £10 per hour
Our client are hiring Magazine Merchandisers in the following locations: Plymouth, Swansea, London, Manchester, Northampton, Birmingham, Glasgow and Colchester.
They offer you specialist support in three core disciplines: Consultancy, Retail & Events. Operating from our offices in Leicester, Weybridge and Dublin, we provide services through the UK and Ireland, to a growing client base of UK and ROI leading retail brands.
As the Magazine Merchandiser, your role will include the following:
- 1 hour visit on Tuesday visits at £10 (includes accumulated holiday pay)
- 45 minutes visit on Friday visits at £8 (includes accumulated holiday pay)
- Before and after photos taken of the magazine fixture.
- Removing old magazines from fixture.
- Locate and put new magazines on fixture.
- Simple reporting via smart phone/tablet/Ipad only
- Moving all old magazines to a secure location (normally at rear of the store)
The ideal candidate for the Magazine Merchandiser role will portray the following skills and attributes:
They are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person to join our team of staff to merchandise magazines on a weekly basis in Aldi, Lidl and Wilkinsons stores. Training will be provided. This role is great for someone who wants part time work around education, children or other responsibilities. The candidate must be able to commit as this is an ongoing job.
If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the Magazine Merchandising role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job