£23,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Previous experience working in a Merchandiser role or similar.
- Experience working within fabrics/textiles etc would be a distinct advantage.
- You will have experience of range analysis – review current ranges to decide what’s working and what’s not.
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and key accounts.
- Previously identified where the gaps are by working closely with the Buying team.
- Worked closely with the Sales team forecasting and identifying best sellers.
- You will be experienced in analysing sales and reacting to trends
Duties will include…
- Take full responsibility for the stock availability in the warehouse on lines.
- Be responsible for the end to end management of the mail order customers. Lead the critical path meeting, challenge internal partners to resolve issues that could cause delays, manage vendor performance so they meet required deadlines and keep the sales team informed of any issues so that they can manage customer expectations.
- A vital part will be to build positive relationships with the sales & customer service team. You will be THE point of contact for all stock related queries on items. Communication is key, any issues anywhere in the supply chain need to be resolved & communicated effectively so that all stakeholders are informed. Part of this role will be representing the stocks team in the monthly sales meeting.
- Ensure that we have the correct stock available in the warehouse to fulfil greater than 98% on requirements to all customers whilst ensuring our A&B classification lines are always in stock.
- Take responsibility for the pipe fill level to ensure overall 98% is maintained by reviewing stock position by week and taking pro-active action to ensure service is maintained.
- Review & monitor sales patterns by item / range on a daily so that we can react positively to overperformers and manage the future pipe fill on the underperformers.
- Highlight any urgent actions for the team, direct them in what action needs to be taken, follow through and challenge as required.
- If required accelerate the delivery of stock by couriering / air freighting goods, preparing the financial viability report to be sign-off by the business.
- Challenge internal partners to take action and resolve issues to avoid an interruption in the supply chain.
- Manage the twice yearly seasonal launch projects end to end from a merchandise perspective; from decision making on discontinued lines, managing discontinued rundown, agree new line forecasts in conjunction with the sales & buying teams, tracking the status of all new lines and providing weekly updates to the wider business of progress, with the team who will manage the day to day ordering of the goods etc.
- Producing & distributing all shared operational reports on a weekly basis, including service level reports both actual & predicted, weekly overview, potential issues with commentary and rundown report.
Our client is a leading company in their field with are rare opportunity to join an expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, diverse and dynamic organisation which is the largest in its sector during a very exciting period of growth in this new role.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job