Our client is currently looking for a new Merchandiser to support their growing team in St Albans.
They are a clothing distributor looking for an experienced capable individual that have the ability to react to demand and pressure, whilst maintaining a high standard of work throughout peak times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The ability to cope under pressure to meet the demand of peak time
- Always ensuring compliance within all standards and procedures
- Ensuring all orders arrive orderly and timely, with all the essential paperwork is completed
- Deal with all queries in a timely and professional manner
- Be able to build rep-or with clients and communicate efficiently
- Ensure all supplier queries are resolved within agreed time frames
- Be able to fine tune automated forecasts
- Managing sales closely
- Raising Manual Orders
- Making sure all level of stock is replenished and available for transfer in time
- Always pass on essential information onto management
If you are an experienced Merchandiser looking for a role with a ever growing business then apply for this role!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Building Realtionships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job