Merchandiser - Maternity Cover
Exciting temporary maternity cover for an online Lingerie Retailer, it's a great opportunity to challenge yourself and get experience in and gain experience in a fantastic online retailer with an a great office culture.
Our client is an online Lingerie/Swimwear Retailer who pride themselves on the quality of service they give their customers. They're currently looking for a Merchandiser for a temporary contract looking after branded and own brand swim (growth area), lingerie and nightwear.
The Merchandiser will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring range plans and trading plans to ensure optimum stock levels are achieved and OTB is maximised at all times.
- Working closely with the buying team to build a commercial range which not only meets business targets and budgets, but also customer's expectations.
- Developing detailed range plans with appropriate product phasing to ensure availability is maximised and to minimise terminal stock.
- Maximising in-season trading opportunities to ensure optimum trading and profitability. Reacting to trading activity suggesting markdowns and promotions where appropriate.
The successful candidate will need the following skills:
- A strong understanding of Own Brand product is essential, and experience in working with Brands is also ideal but not compulsory
- Knowledge and experience planning and trading your own department, including forecasting and OTB management responsibilities.
- Team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines
- Results driven
- Strong problem-solver and project-manager who has the ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to react appropriately to in-season trading.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"