Here at Hallmark, we play a unique role in understanding and expressing friendship and family relationships and we’ve done it for more than 100 years . Trading is home to a wide variety of talented people at varying levels within their career. Our Merchandisers are a crucial part of our Trading function. Working closely with key accounts, finance and product functions, bringing to life our sales performance and forecasting plans. The team’s expertise are highly regarded for the mark they make here at Hallmark UK.
About the role...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail merchandiser. This role reports to the Head of Merchandising for specific customers and in this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Offering an excellent merchandising service to key accounts within Hallmark covering Planning, Trading & strategic analysis
- Sales Potentialisation : Using daily, weekly and monthly sales performance and forecasting reports to highlight risks & opportunities to both internal and external customers
- Range Building :- Providing insight to drive product creation and ranging decisions to ensure optimum range offered at all times
- Stock Management : Recommend and take actions to increase sell though and minimise returns. Working closely with line forecasting team to ensure optimum stock available to deliver plan
To drive success in this role the essential requirements you should demonstrate are:
- Solid experience within a retail merchandising role
- Experience of leading or managing a team, would be a distinct advantage
- Business degree 2.1 or equivalent
- Computer literate with strong numerate and interpretative skills
- Good communicator and influencer
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships internally with sales, marketing, Customer product manager and externally with customer at various levels
What we can offer you...
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
- Key Accounts
- Stock Management