Job title: Merchandiser - Home
A digital business that is fast growing and evolving is looking for highly adaptable and dynamic merchandisers who would thrive working in an autonomous, start-up, and non-hierarchical environment!
- The home merchandiser must have at least 4 years experience within the Home industry, with a year in home textiles.
- You must be highly analytical, numerically astute with strong system skills.
- It is important that you are great with change and developing processes as this is a large area of growth for 2018 and therefore presents scope for progression and development.
- You must be comfortable planning at line level, and using a WISSI at department level.
- Conversion rate can be learnt on the job but ideally you will have had some previous experience working in ecommerce and will come from a high-street background.
- You will be a self-starter, confident and a great communicator. This is important for cultural fit as you seek to grow and develop with the business.
- You will not be afraid to be hands-on and get involved cross-functionally.
- Main KPI’s are sales £, Gross profit, Conversion rate and availability %.
If interested and would like to explore further apply today to find out more!
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not received a response within 1 week of your application please consider this unsuccessful on this occasion.