Merchandiser - Hereford
About the Retail Support Advisor/Merchandiser Role:
Territory - Hereford
7.45 hours per week
Competitive rates of pay
Instore: We’re at the heart of every retailer. We’re in stores, in depots and in local shops, providing quality field marketing and retail support service that meets the needs of clients across the UK. We have a proven track record of increasing our clients’ sales, retail presence and brand awareness, this is achieved through merchandising, auditing and other marketing services, with in-house team utilising the latest technology.
Our field based RSA’s/Merchandisers travel between our client retail stores, carrying out a variety of activities or 'calls’ within each store.
RSA’s/Merchandisers can be asked to undertake a range of different activities within these stores, including the following:
- Amending and auditing current promotional displays
- Implementing new displays
- Erecting and placing PoS (Point of Sale) material(s)
- Identifying unsold and out of date stock - destroying and replenishing where required
- Ensuring stores are stocked with the correct newspapers, magazines and collectibles
This can be a physical role including aspects of prolonged periods of standing and bending in order to complete work on different levels, as well as manual handling activities i.e. lifting and carrying duties
What we do for you:
- Our RSA’s/ Merchandisers are provided with the latest handheld technology to carry out their calls, including a smart phone and PDA scanning device.
- Full Training and ongoing support from a management team within the field
- You will have regular guaranteed weekly calls and you will be issued with a journey plan that includes planograms
- Ad-hoc calls are also available
To join our team of RSA’s/Merchandisers you would need to be located within a 15mile radius of the advertised area(s), be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Due to the way that we work, you would also need to be self-motivated, driven and comfortable working and travelling alone.
It is important that you’re able to build and maintain relationships with store contacts and managers and have a good eye for detail. Our other essential criteria’s for our merchandisers are as follows:
- Flexibility with working days and hours
- Able to work the agreed days and hours in order to hit client deadlines
- Able to receive and action clear instructions both verbally and in writing
- Basic PC knowledge
At Instore Field Marketing, we always put our employees first and also offer the below benefits;
- Parking costs and mileage are reimbursed
- Using a quick and easy to use mobile app, staff can upload their expenses and receive payment on a weekly basis
- Additionally, we also offer a full induction and training programme, along with flexibility in working hours, paid holiday and participation in an employee share and save scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'