Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading International player in the Flooring sector with several well-known blue-chip flooring brands in their Group, in their search for an additional Merchandising Team member to call upon flooring retailers and distributors throughout the Home Counties region, erecting display stands and updating the stock on display.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading supplier of high-end flooring products and to develop your career towards becoming a sales professional within our clients group of companies in the future.
The duties for this role are varied and include the following:
- The collection and delivery of materials from warehouse.
- Erection and installation of display stands and Tom-bola displays.
- Updating and effective marketing to their best advantage of our client products and displays.
- Acting at all times as a professional, courteous, and friendly ambassador on behalf of our clients.
- Constant awareness of sales opportunities and regular liaison with our client sales and marketing team to alert them to sales opportunities as you become aware of them.
- A Willingness to assist both customers at their Stores and our clients Management team with any other Marketing / Merchandising requirements as they arise.
The person we are seeking will therefore have the following attributes:
- You will be a customer focused and outgoing person who believes in building positive and long-term relationships with your Customers.
- A vibrant and Energetic Personality with great Inter-personal skills and the ability to "get along" with different types of people.
- You will have an interest in flooring / interiors generally and a keen interest in developing a career in Flooring Sales.
- You will be physically fit, and possess the capability and experience of assembling display stands and then Merchandising the products to their best advantage with the long term aim of driving sales by customers entering the stores being attracted to your displays.
- You will have a keen work ethic, be a good timekeeper and a trustworthy personality capable of working on your own initiative and of being able to navigate around the area you will cover.
- A "Can Do", Proactive approach to work and a real ambition to grow your skills and experience.
- IT Skills and the ability to operate a Tablet etc are essential.
- You will have a clean driving license and a clean criminal record.
- The role is to cover the Home Counties so ideally you will be located centrally to this with easy access to the regional motorways network.
In return our clients offer a negotiable salary in the region of £20-25k per year OTE plus uniform and access to company vehicles. The real gem with this role is the opportunity it presents to the right person to work and develop themselves into a fantastic Career down the line.
For immediate consideration for this rare opportunity to join a market leading flooring group at the entry level and build towards a sales career in the future, please apply via the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on the office number.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
- Customer Service