Merchandiser - Fashion Retailer - Job Summary
If you are a passionate Merchandiser who thrives on working with quality products and who enjoys building lasting relationships with suppliers, working closely with a senior buying team to set deadlines and react to the latest trends, within a company that dominates and leads in an ever growing industry, then our client is eager to talk to you!
If you have a background in fashion, formal wear or sportswear and are looking to advance your Head Office Merchandising career this opportunity will give you the route you are looking for. The role delivers autonomy with this market leader within a niche retail environment that. With continued growth within the company, they are looking for driven and talented people to join their Merchandising and Buying team who want to grow and develop within their careers!
Merchandiser - Fashion Retailer - Role Responsibility
- To deal with all back order and replenishment requests accurately and promptly to ensure the required levels of stock are available for allocation in good time
- Understand seasonal trends to forecast accurately whilst taking into account supplier lead times and potential upcoming sales events
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers, branches, colleagues and other internal departments
- Maintain up to date knowledge of suppliers prices, promotions and products and making sure the system is up to date
- Be an effective communicator and pass on essential information to management
Merchandiser - Fashion Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Have experience in fashion or accessories is not essential but would be beneficial
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Will have gained experience in both national and international supplier relations
- Experience in communicating with company stake holders on a regular basis
- Obtained strong analytical skills
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.