Are you a highly experienced Merchandiser Co-ordinator planner with exceptional organisational skills and possess excellent attention to detail? Then Smart Moves may have the perfect position for you!
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our prestigious and internationally renowned Retail client who is on the hunt for an adaptable and knowledgeable Merchandiser Co-ordinator mastermind to join their team! In return for your excellence and your dedication, you can expect a very generous benefits package and a professional yet fun working environment.
As Merchandiser Co-ordinator, you can expect to…
- Forecast and manage end to end stock requirements
- Work closely with domestic and international suppliers
- Manage continuity of supply; forecasting requirements
- Calculate and successfully raise Purchase Orders
- Analyse current and future store demands
The suitable Merchandiser Co-ordinator will have/be…
- Experienced and confident using Excel - capable of using formulas, macros and functions
- Knowledge of extended supply chain critical paths with an ability to deliver to time-scales
- Results oriented and able to identify, anticipate and react to issues appropriately
If this role is of interest to you, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity…we want to hear from you, apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Advanced Excel
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Stock Control