Cosine are looking for part time, flexible Merchandisers/Auditors to cover RG1, RG2, RG3, RG4, RG5, RG6 postcodes.
Approx. 10 calls per week into supermarkets
We pay a fantastic rate of £8.60 per hour (inclusive of mileage - pay rate will vary according to variable in-call time)
- Looking for some extra hours?
- Looking for work that is flexible around you?
- Looking for something that fits around your current working pattern?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the role for you…
We need a merchandiser to call on key grocery stores & convenience outlets, working on behalf of popular household brands to check stock levels, merchandise, site point of sale and check promotions are active? This is a key in-store role and the great work you do will impact the success of our client's brands.
This role will suit you if:
- Previous experience in merchandising and/or retail desired but not essential
- Full driving licence and own vehicle suitable for transporting marketing materials i.e. shippers
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and flexibility
- Own Smartphone (IOS or Android) with which to send photos/upload reporting
Please note: Training and support will be provided
If you are keen to join our amazing team, please apply today by sending your CV
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"