Merchandise manager / Retail Sales manager / product sales
Salary £30k - £40k plus benefits
An exciting new opportunity exists to join a successful Company at a time of expansion. The company are a large e-commerce retailer of high quality home products and you will be responsible for introducing best practice, ensuring the right products are available at the right price to drive sales profitability.
You will be managing the purchasing department and working closely with sales channels, product development and supply chain teams, reporting to the COO.
Responsibilities will include;
- Planning product ranges, preparing sales and stock plans.
- Forecasting sales and profits, optimising profitability.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new stock.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions.
- identify any production and supply difficulties and working to find solutions.
- Controlling stock levels.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors performance.
- Drive product merchandising through multi-channels.
- Ideally a graduate with experience of retail or ecommerce merchandising.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to present sales figures and budgets.
- Strong commercial acumen is essential.
- A motivated, confident person with sound decision making skills.
- Ability to work with a range of people, excellent negotiation skills.
- A creative flair.
- Analytical Skills
- Budget Management
- Product Development