Reporting to Merchandise Manager and supporting a major UK account, you will be working closely with the wider team and the account manager. Your role will be contributing to the the lifecycle of a portfolio of products, from design specification, through to buying and stock management
Typical tasks are:
- Completing item create forms and web content forms with the account manager.
- Coordinating samples and sending them out to customers.
- Maintaining key customer reports and handling any queries.
- Helping manage promotions with the account manager.
- Excellent attention to detail, owning to the important information that is entered into our systems
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize own workload.
- Document processes and assumptions.
- Work in conjunction with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
Specialist Knowledge/ Experience:
Good Microsoft Excel skills.
Strong language skills.
Good attention to detail.
Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines.
Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Relevant analytical experience (e.g. high volume, low value data environments).
Textiles industry experience.
JD Edwards experience.
- Advanced Excel
- Sample Management
- Buying Support