Assist merchandising personnel within the Wholesale department to achieve key revenue targets, support external partners alongside internal stake holders.
- Build relationships with merchandising teams in all retail and distributor partners, along with DC team in Mothercare warehousing facilities and the internal stakeholders at H/O.
- Manage all New Line forms for each customer to enable set up of selections on a seasonal basis.
- Download all sales data from customer EDI (or equivalent) systems showing sales out on a weekly basis and collate the data in to the Sell Through documents for sharing in trade.
Sales and Stock Processing
- Mange the receipting of domestic orders from all wholesale partners both international and UK.
- Place all customer's orders on to the work load planner in line with process deadline.
- Manage allocation of stock to service all domestic orders on a weekly basis, highlighting any concerns to line manger ensuring the optimal allocation is achieved.
- Capture data on missed sales due to stock availability and report to team on a weekly basis, making recommendations where possible.
- Work with DC to collate POD's for all domestic deliveries; tracking and reporting on any concerns.
- Attend weekly DC call, liaising with the DC team on any missed transfers, and any customer booking challenges.
- Manage inputting and accuracy of all orders on to the invoice tracker for finance to start invoice process.
- Raise debit and credit notes in line with requests from the finance and merchandising teams.
- Keep 'Product Info List' up to date through data inputting for all new lines on a seasonal basis.
- Keep a live database of test reports for all products on the 'Product Info List'.
- Order samples on an ad hoc basis for customer requirements.
- Supply all imagery to partners in line with selections and channel requirements - i.e. on line, catalogue or bricks and mortar.
- Support sales and merchandising team to conduct on line audits seasonally.
- Wholesale operations and merchandising team
- Retail Merchandising team
- DC team
- External partners merchandising teams
- Business Development Team
- Wholesale sourcing team
Knowledge & Skills
- Numerate, analytical and able to work at fast pace
- Team working
- Excellent customer service
- Organisational skills
- Time management
- Take responsibility for own development
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Lateral thinking - always looking for ways to improve things
- Excel (Intermediate level)
What’s in it for you?
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job