We are looking for people to come and join our Merchandising teams here at mothercare, we have a number of exciting opportunities across the business.
If you are analytical, enjoy working with numbers and have an eye for detail we would love to hear from you.
As a Merchandise Assistant you will support the Merchandising team at department level through support of administration process and complete analysis/reporting when required. Effectively manage replenishment of the department ensuring smooth flow of goods through the supply chain to deliver optimum availability across the channels.
- In conjunction with the Merchandiser and Buying team, provide data for Trading and Strategy meetings (stock availability and highlighting good & bad performers)
- Review and maintain optimum stock levels at Distribution Centre to maximise sales
- Supporting the key launch and availability metrics set and agreed with the business for each channel, focusing on critical path management
- Maintaining and updating files and documentation
- Stock call off against plan set by Merchandising team
- Managing container availability
- Updating production plans in line with weekly trading
- Effective relationship management with suppliers
- Working with stores and visiting to understand issues and opportunities
- Building relationships with Clothing Group and International for container movement
- Sourcing Team and Full Service Suppliers
- Retail Stores
Support the Merchandising team at department level through support of administration process and completes analysis/reporting when required. Effectively manage replenishment of the department ensuring smooth flow of goods through the supply chain to deliver optimum availability across the channels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job