Merchandise Analyst Part Time - 6 Month FTC
Based at our Head Office in Oval, London, this person will hold a pivotal role in supporting the Merchandising Senior Management team in compiling analysis, support on planning, co-ordinating key business roll ups for the function and adhoc projects/analysis as required.
Please note, this position is a 6 month fixed term contract across 3 days per week. Working pattern is Mondays, Tuesdays and then either Wednesday or Thursday each week.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Assist in running key trading reports on a Monday morning e.g. Markdown Analysis
• Review Full Price and Markdown Modelling and make recommendations during key trading times including terminal stock e.g. Sale
• Carry out Sale Modelling for each Sale and make recommendations to the Heads of Merchandising
• Compile and present Markdown Analysis on a weekly basis during sale timing
• Carry out all Sale analysis and make recommendations for future Sale strategies and sign off with Heads of/Director.
• Assist in planning and reviewing top line financial KPI planning with Merchandising senior management and Finance
• Review and plan seasonal mixes by week, month and channel.
• Provide Intake and Despatch forecasts for budget and RF1 planning
• Review and sign off WSSI plans by week with heads of and co-ordinate roll ups of WSSI plans for all divisions.
• Update and ensure all key financial documents (e.g. key stats) are maintained with up to date history
• Provide Analysis and work with Branch Merchandising with Customer Event stock target planning across all divisions
• Work collaboratively with Branch Merchandising in planning and coordinating business stock recalls
• Co-ordinate roll ups of across the floor and ensure accurate for all divisions and sign off with Heads of/Director e.g. cat mix
• Create Cross-channel analysis based on trade and make recommendations to the Heads of.
• Create and set up key generic BI/Targit reports that have been agreed for use of all for the Merchandising Function
• Carry out sizing analysis for each season
• Work with I.T and finance to ensure all data and analysis is uploaded accurately
• Assist where appropriate on Ad hoc and current Merchandising projects with Merchandising Consultant
What You'll Need:
• Previous experience in a Commercial, Analyst or Merchandising role
• A strong analytical or merchandising background of working within a Head office retail environment. Ideally, with experience in managing multiple departments.
• Confident and self-motivated, ability to communicate at all levels of the business e.g. Director and Heads of Department
• A self-starter and able to work autonomously
• Excellent organisation skills and forward planning, prioritisation and communication skills
• The ability to negotiate and build relationships easily within Merchandising and cross-functionally.
• The ability to influence key stakeholders cross functionally
• The ability to manage upwards and possess strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to be agile and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be able to work in a top line manner as well as support at a more detailed level
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent attention to detail
• Passion for our product!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'